LIFE IS NOT PERFECT BUT I AM BLESSED

Thursday, April 14, 2011

expressionless

expressionless

Today i felt as if i didn’t know how to express myself... didn’t know how to pour what i was feeling inside... didn’t know how to speak my mind...
well it’s not usual for me... every one knows i’m not the kind of person who bottles-up inside and not wanting to leak even a single drop of information outspoken..one will always call me… but not today.
why???why the sudden change of attitude?was it because i didn’t feel like talking today? was it because i felt as if the whole world around me today was bull shit? was is because i just couldn’t care less? was it because of someone?
now you tell me. i wanna hear from you.
have you ever felt you want people to know what you’re feeling deep inside but not directly telling them what you want them to know? you want that particular person to know what you feel inside but at the same time, you do not want to particularly tell that person what it is but just want him or her to find out by himself or herself. it’s ironic. yes.
that was what i felt today. this is not the first time. i lost count… but what i know is that, everytime this repeats, you get more agitated and irritated. it’s a sign to show me that, that person still doesn’t know his or her own flaws or simply rather, he or she still doesn’t know what is bugging you although that person keeps telling you he or she knows. that’s the problem......

No comments:

Post a Comment

check this out